Every restaurateur is often faced with the same, difficult challenge: selecting the best restaurant furniture for their space. While it may seem like a small hurdle to jump, this process actually requires some introspective thought. You’ll have to ask yourself some important questions. What kind of material should my chairs be made from? Do I need bistro tables, or more contemporary dining options? What sort of aesthetic, or ambiance do I want to advertise? These are just some of the questions you’ll need to consider when building your arsenal of furniture.
Whatever you end up choosing, your overall goal is to ensure visitors have an outstanding experience, and providing the right furniture plays a vital role in achieving that goal. But don’t worry, our experts have put together a basic guide to help you understand the various aesthetics of restaurant furniture and how they can be best utilized.
How Important Are Aesthetics?
Aesthetics are extremely important for every restaurant, but only up to a certain point. While a striking visual experience can contribute to your overall ambiance and style, you must also ensure maximum functionality so that guests remain comfortable in their chairs and at their tables throughout the duration of their stay.
It goes without saying that the higher the number of chairs and tables you can fit, the more income you can generate. However, if you attempt to stuff a limited area with as many customers as possible, the overall experience may diminish. While the furniture you selected may have achieved your visual goals, overall performance will suffer.
To avoid this, when searching for your restaurant furniture, find something that balances a perfect hint of aesthetics with maximum functionality. This will provide customers with a comfortable dining experience, and you still get to flaunt the style and ambiance that makes your restaurant unique.
Choosing the Most Appropriate Furniture For Your Restaurant
When it comes to choosing furniture for your restaurant, it’s important to note how large your tables will need to be, and the easiest way to keep your restaurant clean and organized at all times. To provide a clutter-free, clean environment, we suggest using commercial indoor trash receptacles.
Restaurants frequently provide tables that can accommodate two to six people at ease so that gatherings of all unique sizes can find a seat, but space constraints may limit this.
Table choices include:
- Round tables: known and loved for providing a relaxed environment, but not as adaptable as square-edged tables, as they can’t be mixed and matched as easily
- Square tables: can seat two to four people without taking up a lot of space
- Rectangular tables: can accommodate the most number of people, however, guests are spaced furthest apart
Choosing the Best Outdoor Dining Chairs
Your choice of dining chairs primarily depends on the type of establishment you run and the type of cuisine you offer. For instance, serving at bars, booths, bistro sets, or regular tables is different as they call for a particular style of seat, which can be found in a range of materials.
- Metal and hardwood structures in a range of finishes are available for commercial bar stools to match the restaurant’s decor. The seats can be static or swivel, and they can include a back or merely a bottom.
- The best bistro set for outdoor use typically has wooden or metal frames with easy-to-clean vinyl, plastic, or wooden seats.
- Stacked chairs can be placed out when not being used.
- In restaurants with limited space, benches and booths are popular choices. Restaurant booths come in a variety of colors, and they can also be customized per your liking.
Bistro Tables and Bases
Having worked in the industry for 16 years, we understand the demands of restaurant life. We have an extensive selection of high-quality commercial bistro tables and chairs, accessories, and more. We guarantee you will receive the support of prized customer service personnel and furniture craftspeople who are truly dedicated to your satisfaction.